The crown jewel of Delaware North is the Sportservice Group with over $700 million in annual revenue and one of the oldest names in sports hospitality. Delaware North has served fans for more than a century and today provides food and beverage concessions, gourmet catering and premium dining services, as well as retail services, to sporting, entertainment and convention center venues in the United States and Canada. Today’s portfolio of more than 55 clients includes many of the most recognizable names in the sports world: St. Louis Cardinals, Boston Bruins and Celtics, and Chicago Bears. Sportservice covers all major sports and many premier new venues such as MetLife Stadium and Target Field. Please visit www.delawarenorth.com .
The successful associate will be responsible:
- Development of analytical models to review sales reports and determine areas for increased profitability and efficiencies including menu profit analysis – food and beverage.
- Developing service standards and evaluating and increasing speed of service.
- Responsible for projects – electronic menu boards, menu profit testing, menu photos, cup set maximization and start-up planning. Manage outside vendors ensuring operational requirements and timelines are met.
- Analyze weekly operational reports and support and assist operators at units in analyzing, planning and implementing strategies to improve profitability. Assist with development of analysis for the annual plan process and season in review reports.
- Operational analysis for DNC management in the evaluation of various new business opportunities within units and outside, ensuring profitability and service standards are maintained.
- Direct use of IT systems and reporting, ensuring maximization of efficiencies.
- Support New Business Development ensuring analysis, concept and workforce planning is appropriate to the unit and needs.
- Review operational reporting to ensure efficiencies are maximized and issues are addressed appropriately.
Qualified associates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or Culinary Arts is preferred.
- Five to seven years of operational food service experience required, in quick service restaurants or concessions.
- Previous experience as General Manager, Senior Department Head in a high volume (15M+) role, or experience in a regional leadership position
- Experience in interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Excel, Access, Word and Project is required.
- Ability to negotiate profitable agreements with outside vendors.
- Extensive operating experience and working knowledge of the food service industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other departments and all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and implement strategies to increase performance/sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-unit experience preferred.
- Location - preferred in Buffalo, NY at corporate HQ, however will consider other cities with a DNC Sportservice property.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job