Our client is a language services provider specializing in the interpretation, translation and language education services. They are looking for a Director of Operations to take over the general management of their production team.
If you have experience running operations for translation and/or interpreting services at a medium-sized or small language service provider (LSP), we’re interested in hearing from you!
The position is located in Cincinnati OH.
- Past experience overseeing translation production and/or operations for a company with minimum US$2 million in translation revenue
- Experience in an language services company that sells on-site interpreting as well as translation, or an aptitude for learning and a strong desire to learn about a new area of business
- Expertise in translation workflow systems and computer-assisted translation (CAT) and translation management system (TMS) tools
- A desire to grow with the company.
- Excellent people skills and ability to manage others.
- Experience managing a team of 5-10 or more.
- Experience managing team development, feedback and hiring and growing a team.
- Comfortable setting up processes in the language industry production environment
- Detailed understanding of best practices for translation production.
The ideal candidate will grow along with the company as we meet our planned revenue goals, assuming more responsibility in the next 2-3 years. This position not only has room to grow – it’s a must for the candidate to want to excel professionally and grow along with the company.
- Strong leadership skills.
Larsen Globalization - 2 years ago