Location of Position: Fort Knox, KY
Title of Position: Director of Operations
Job Summary: Primary responsibility to maintain and coordinate the daily activities of operations in each community.
- Ensure community managers coordinate unit turnover with the maintenance manager
- Maintain community curb appeal, control expenditures and monitor resident activities
- Oversees wait list office to include Occupancy, resident assignments, coordination with housing counselors for resident applications and resident move-ins.
- Responsible for monitoring occupancy rates, vacancies, expense/income activity and operating budget
- Invoice approval within parameters of management plan
- Research and assist implementation of all contracts related to operations
- Assist with coordination of new construction, renovation, demolition of homes as they relate to resident turnover
- Ensure smooth communication and cooperation for daily operations with military partner
- Supervises community managers and Leasing Manager.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting requirements (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in Property Management field.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Accredited Property Management certification.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in multi-family housing property management, preferably with a military background.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
- Ability to work any hours as necessary.
- Acceptable background check (including personal/employment references, criminal checks, sex offender checks and driving abstract).
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Full-time, some nights and weekends required.
Site Name: Knox HIlls Site Number: 708
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the last three decades, WinnResidential and its affiliates have met every challenge encountered, demonstrating to clients and residents...