The Director of Operations primary responsibility is to organize, control, and lead activities within word & Brown Medicare Brokerage Operations. Responsibilities include managing two separate departmental teams: 1) Brokers Services - which process broker appointments, manages producer certifications and broker customer service team 2) Case Management - which oversees the intake of all Medicare applications from brokers and submissions to health plan carriers within CMS regulated time frames. Other responsibilities include: staffing, training, process development, process improvement, internal/external communication, coaching/performance evaluations, department reporting and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of health care industry a plus! Medicare experience preferred!
- Be able to manage multiple departments with multiple processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and strong analytical skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have excellent organizational and prioritization skills