The newly renovated Kona Kai Resort is currently looking for a Director of Outlets. We are looking for someone with strong hospitality skills who can take charge and responsibility for our clientele. This key leadership position in our Food and Beverage Department will maintain the highest professional guest experience and service standards. and current trends. Ensures compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, training and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to ensure a consistent exceptional Guest dining.
Successful candidate must be knowledgeable and passionate about the local San Diego food and beverage scene.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures service standards and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
- Select, train, develop and lead the resort’s talented Outlets team.
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory,
managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans.
Job Requirements :
The ideal candidate for the position will posses:
- Minimum 2 years management experience in an upscale restaurant / resort food and beverage operation.
- Background in booking Events and Entertainment
- Mixology Experience
- Promotions and Marketing
- Knowledge of local food and beverage market
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to flex with a schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Superb communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Must possess basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Familiarity with various computer applications (MICROS, Open Table, Excel)
Do not let the opportunity to join the winning team at the Premiere Resort on Shelter Island pass you by.
Please submit your resume to: FAX 619-819-8169
Noble House Hotels and Resorts - 17 months ago