App Annie is the recognized market and thought leader for app store analytics, with more than 325,000 apps and over 90% of the top 100 iOS publishers utilizing our products. We have experienced extraordinary growth and success and now have offices in Beijing, San Francisco, London, Tokyo and Seoul.
Based in Sunny San Francisco and reporting to the VP Global Corporate Communications, you will be the driving, evangelizing force behind App Annie’s US and Global public relations, ensuring that the story of an successful, international start-up and their ever growing pipeline of product and customer news is delivered to the right people at the right time with just the right tone.
- Partner and collaborate closely with executive staff, strategy, marketing and product teams to align PR strategy with business objectives and corporate strategy
- Define Global PR strategy and own the plan to execute
- Write and execute strategy documents, new releases, messaging, backgrounder documents, contributed articles, Q&As and other relevant collateral
- Coordinate interviews between spokespeople and reporters, prepare messaging, prepare spokespeople and sit-in on interviews
- Seek out and take advantage of editorial calendars to ensure App Annie’s message is communicated out and included in trend, roundup and feature stories
- Always be available for media calls and quickly respond to media inquiries on a wide variety of topics
- Act as the “eyes and ears” of the company to proactively track issues that might affect the company, the brand, issues or quality standards
- Coordinate and execute media events
- Serve as back-up for corp. comm., crisis and issues management
- 5-7 years working experience in technology public relations / corporate communications or related experience
- Deep public relations experience in the internet or high tech industry an advantage
- Able to work cross-functionally with senior company leaders to craft ‘stand-up-and-take-notice’ stories and genuinely engaging campaigns
- Demonstrable experience driving external communications functions
- Proven experience successfully managing people, with desire to coach and mentor
- Supremely comfortable with media strategy with a strong track record of securing positive coverage across all media platforms
- Experience managing/coordinating an international team a plus
- Genuinely excited and motivated to be a part of a small, strong and successful international start-up
App Annie - 30+ days ago
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...