The Director of Performance Reporting and Evaluation is responsible for regularly communicating and reporting the performance of the Friendship Public Charter School in all areas impacting charter viability. This position monitors and reports performance toward charter goals along with compliance with applicable law, especially related to the education of children with disabilities. In addition, the position is responsible for coordinating and supporting program evaluation across all areas related to meeting charter goals and maintaining organizational viability.
- Compile, prepare and present data and regular reports to principals and Friendship leadership on progress toward meeting annual charter goals and becoming Tier 1 campuses.
- Provide regular reports to principals and Friendship leadership on performance in other areas impacting charter viability, including compliance with applicable laws and financial viability.
- Support Academic Affairs and principals in the development and monitoring of school plans, including the development of annual and multi-year targets related to charter goals and charter viability.
- Ensure the completion of program evaluations of key areas impacting charter performance.
- Collaborate with staff on training and other materials in support of schools.
- Compose annual reports and support in the creation of other work products.
- Knowledge of and experience in the charter sector with comprehensive knowledge of the charter accountability framework.
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects and staff, simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office applications, most particularly Excel
Friendship Public Charter School operates six public charter schools and, in partnership with Baltimore City and District of Columbia Public...