Director of Perioperative Services Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital
The Director, Perioperative Services has the responsibility and the 24/7 accountability for assuring the integration and provision of safe, efficient, quality, and patient/family focused services across the Perioperative continuum of care including but not limited to Anesthesia, Operating Room, PACU, Endoscopy, Outpatient Surgery, PICC Services and other programs as assigned.
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital located in Ahoskie, NC. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services to about 39,000 residents in the four-county area. As part of Vidant Health, we offer a wide range of services at our facilities in Ahoskie and other Hertford County locations.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact Gloria Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (252) 209-3390.
- Possesses and maintains an unencumbered registered nurse license to practice in the state of North Carolina or a compact state.
- Licensure within state of NC is required within one year if compact state licensure exists upon hire.
- Masters in Nursing preferred although Masters in a related field from an acceptable accredited university can be considered.
- In the absence of a Masters, BSN with enrollment in an acceptable Masters program to be completed by 2015 may be substituted.
- A minimum of seven years ((7) of progressive nursing management/leadership. Clinical credibility including specialty certification within the area of Perioperative Nursing or Nurse Executive must be obtained within one year of employment in the role
Vidant Medical Center - 18 months ago