Accelecare Wound Professionals is recruiting new Directors of Practice Management for its Long Term Care Division
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with hospitals and long term care facilities to develop and operate Advanced Wound Care Programs. Accelecare’s proven track record of exceeding the clinical expectations of patients, physicians and facilities has made it one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Accelecare provides its hospital and long term care facility partners with clinical and management services designed to ensure industry leading patient outcomes and positive financial returns. Accelecare also offers a unique work-life balance for its physicians and significant training and education support, making it a dynamic place for physicians from multiple backgrounds to practice.
The Directors of Practice Management are the company’s leader for their designated territory, responsible for managing relationships with existing Skilled Nursing Facility and LTAC accounts, facilitating relations between Accelecare’s physicians and key executives at each customer account, and ultimately maintaining and growing each account in their territory. The Directors interact daily with local, regional, and corporate executives and administrators for their customer accounts, ranging from Medical Directors, Directors of Nursing, Facility Administrators, Regional and Corporate Executives. The Directors of Practice Management also interact on a daily basis with the Accelecare physicians in their territory, helping to grow their practices at each customer account and working through issues they encounter. The Directors will also work closely with Accelecare corporate personnel, including the Business Development and Physician Recruiting teams, to facilitate the growth of the Director’s territory. The Directors will have quarterly and annual account maintenance and territory growth goals. The position involves significant travel time within the Director’s territory, including a regular routing schedule across all accounts.
Long Description :
- 3+ years experience in successfully managing Skilled Nursing Facility and LTAC accounts, and interacting with key administrators at a local, regional, and national level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with computer literacy to support the use of online account/customer relationship management tools (i.e. salesforce.com).
- Well developed territory planning, routing, and management abilities.
- Comfort in learning and becoming conversant in a clinical discipline.
- RN, WCS, WOCN, or other clinical background required (Long Term Care sales or administration background a plus).
- Competitive base and bonus structure.
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
Consultant : Chris King
Accelecare - 19 months ago
Accelecare is a leading national provider of inpatient, outpatient, and long term care wound management services. Accelecare partners with...