Reser’s Fine Foods is one of the nation’s premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser’s manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser’s, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Director of Procurement at our Reser’s headquarters in Beaverton, OR.
Oversee and manage approximately $450 million in annual spend.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates planning processes and internal/external replenishment.
- Directly manages plant supply planners and purchasing staff.
- Monitors and provides summary reporting on inbound and outbound product supply.
- Leads and monitors adherence to the production delivery plan and provides feedback to functional partners on either planning assumptions or execution opportunities against the plan.
- Responsible for delivering key supply chain metrics.Responsible for all inventory policy and quality of planning solutions.
- Implements and monitors all planning processes, tools and reports.
- Monitors the quality, cost, and efficiency of the movement of products.
- Provides clear leadership and direction to the warehouse and production teams on matters affecting product supply.
- Develops and maintains strong positive relationships with key external customers, including the delivery of plans to optimize the total procurement process.
- Ensures training and development of the Supply planning teams technical and leadership skills is taking place, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Distribution, Food Science, Manufacturing or related field is required.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible food manufacturing and/or procurement experience.
- Cross functional experience in three or more of the following areas: procurement, purchasing, negotiating, vendor relations, project management, and commodity market expertise and food industry trends.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Managerial experience.
- Significant project management experience.
- Strong logistics knowledge.Solid analytical skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser’s offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever-changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
- Office Environment.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
Resume and wage requirements are accepted via email to: Corprecruiting@resers.com . Subject line must include the title of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reser's Fine Foods makes a variety of food items that have shown up at barbeques and other gatherings for decades. The company offers...