DocuSign® is the Electronic Transaction & Signature Management leader and global standard for signing anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device.We have enabled over 27 million users to DocuSign more than 209 million documents in 188 countries and 43 languages around the world, while adding 50,000 new users every day . “DocuSign” is well on its way to becoming a verb and a household name.
Are you interested in transforming how people work, live and connect? Do you want to collaborate with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? To further our momentum, we’re looking for a Director of Procurement to join our high performance team in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better.
The Director of Purchasing will be responsible for implementing and designing a purchasing process across DocuSign. He/She will be a leader and strategic thinker for the Finance department, partnering both across the group and throughout the organization. The individual will have strong financial operational expertise and familiarity and comfort with purchasing processes and technology across the SAAS landscape. The Director will have the ability to leverage external best practices and deploy creative, strategic business insight into high-growth businesses. The ideal candidate must enjoy working across many different functions in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Lead the overall vision, execution and development of the purchasing plan, Reporting and Operations team.
- Control internal FRP process etc,
- Must put a process in place to drive insights on spend, operational efficiency, and best in class service. This person will be an enabler to the business at large with partnership on key expense-related initiatives company-wide and continue to build the brand with analysis that is insightful and actionable.
- Build a strong Reporting and Analysis team able to develop strong internal, and company-wide reporting across the finance functions, and able to perform ad-hoc analysis in support projects and business requests.
- Clearly and regularly update business leaders on expense related items. Innovate on expense and operational metrics that add insight and best practices from across and outside the organization.
- Manage outsourced relationships domestically and internationally. Ensure that DocuSign is deriving maximum value and output from these relationships.
- Manage and optimize all processes for the finance group, captured by performance metrics.
- Lead all audit and SOX responses for the group, and ensure that the group is proactively addressing compliance and process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills suitable for an executive audience; proven ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Analytical business background, problem-solving skills, along with attention to detail
- Subject matter expert in finance operations, purchasing/sourcing
- Experience with financial, procurement, and T&E systems- Oracle, Coupa/Ariba, Concur, TRX as well as the Saleforce.com application is a plus
- Strong skills in reporting and analysis, and a “consulting” mindset on deriving business insights from data and going deep on more ad hoc business problems as they arise.
- Strategic in focus, with ability to work closely with producers at all levels.
- Skills and demonstrated track record in business planning and strategic planning.
- Experience with SaaS or Cloud solutions
- Experience with SaaS metrics
Bachelor's degree required. MBA/MS or equivalent technical advanced degree preferred.
This position will be based onsite in DocuSign's San Francisco office.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive and attractive compensation package, which includes a base salary, a performance-based bonus, and equity.
DocuSign® is the global standard for eSignature. DocuSign helps customers decrease transaction times, reduce costs, and enhance customer...