PresenceLearning is a fast-growing venture-backed company with a mission to support special needs children in unlocking their full potential. Our team builds groundbreaking software solutions that connect therapists and special needs students live and online.
We just completed a substantial Series B financing and are looking for smart, fun and friendly fellow entrepreneurs who are driven to make a difference in the world.
The Director of Product Management will be the first Product Management hire for PresenceLearning. The Director will help guide our engineering team to continue enhancing our market-leading platform. He or she will also work closely with the senior management team to shape the company’s long term product strategy. Ideal candidates will be able to manage both the day-to-day aspects of executing on a product roadmap and have the business instincts / research skills to evaluate new opportunities.
Location: San Francisco
- Work closely with the senior management team to define the long-term product strategy, including new business and product opportunities
- Solicit feedback from customers on current product and potential new initiatives
- Provide clear prioritization of product initiatives
- Lead the definition of product requirements for product initiatives
- Create wireframes to convey product ideas
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver quality features on schedule
- Ensure our platform is easy to use for all customers
- Track and improve key metrics
- Build the product team over time through well-chosen engineering and design hires
- 3+ years experience in product management in SaaS or consumer web
- Proven track record of launching successful web products at a rapid pace
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product ideas
- Ability to rapidly wireframe product ideas (e.g., Balsamiq)
- Proficiency working with Agile development processes and tools
- Familiar with the latest web technologies
- Ability to collaborate well with developers
- Customer-centric perspective
- Aptitude for principles of good user experience design
- Strong project management skills
- Experience conducting qualitative research (interviews) and quantitative research (surveys)
- Strong communicator with excellent oral and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent degree preferred
Bonus points for:
- Passion for and/or domain expertise with education technology and special needs children
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
PresenceLearning offers competitive salary and stock options plus comprehensive benefits.