At Pogo, we love to play and it shows! As a worldwide leader in online casual gaming, every month millions of people come together to play for a whopping 2.7 billion minutes across our ever-expanding portfolio of web, social and mobile titles. Bringing players over 100 classic and new games since 2001, Pogo is currently poised for exceptional growth across key areas of industry innovation. As one of EA’s most profitable divisions, we work hard, we play hard and right now our team is on the lookout for passionate, visionary, whip-smart individuals who believe that fun and games can change the world !
Get in the game with Pogo today!
As Director of Marketing for Pogo Mobile and Social, you will lead the strategic direction and execution of all marketing initiatives for Pogo’s upcoming suite of casual games targeting mobile and social platforms.
You will be the primary partner for the Pogo Games Studio in the development of an overall strategy with a specific focus on understanding the customer, sizing of the market opportunity and developing an overarching marketing strategy.
This role will also be the key interface with a broad range of internal stakeholders including the Social/Mobile Publishing Group and EA Digital marketing teams.
The relevant candidate will possess strong product marketing experience as well as the ability to tie marketing efforts to business objectives and quantifiable results.
- Own and generate marketing strategy for both the suite of Pogo games as well as the individual games themselves to meet aggressive business growth objectives
- Develop and manage online and offline promotional strategies to acquire new players and customers through trial programs, pricing and special offers
- Guide strategy for marketing creative, including communicating and reinforcing the brand positioning across all customer touch points
- Partner with the Studio team to develop the product and features marketing strategies
- Work with internal Marketing partners including acquisition, email and direct marketing teams to develop plans to acquire and retain players
- Work with internal Publishing and Marketing partners to support and leverage strategic and channel partnerships to grow acquisition
- Work cross-functionally with design, web development, product and engineering teams to manage the execution of marketing programs and in game initiatives
- Work with analytics team on forecasting, monitoring and reporting of marketing initiatives and tracking against business goals.
- A strong background (8-12 yrstd years) in online consumer or product marketing, experience with mobile and social games or services a plus
- A proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Disciplined self-starter
- Track record in developing online marketing programs that drive financial results
- Hands-on business analytics experience and proven ability to use analytics to drive successful marketing programs
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to present to senior management as well as, articulate, parse, and easily summarize complex issues across various management levels within the organization
- Extensive people management experien and ability to prioritize and handle driving multiple initiatives and managing workloads in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, and strong problem solving skills
Electronic Arts - 14 months ago