Deliver a holistic product training experience for Practice Fusion users, partners, and staff. Develop education tools to boost user adoption, engagement within the product and boosting user and partner success with our award winning product.
- Manage all current Practice Fusion training materials
- Work with account managers, support, product management, marketing and business development representatives to understand the full product lifecycle for users and Practice Fusion's partners
- Enhance the framework for practicefusion.com/learn
- Focus on integrating training effectively into the EHR system and other real estate
- Leverage the latest innovation in learning technology to enhance existing material and improve effectiveness (Slideshare, Blackboard, Brainshark, and etc.)
- Develop responsive training tracks for the many different audiences for the Practice Fusion platform and services
- Develop sales enablement training for partners
- Develop “train the trainer” academic programs
- Develop “train the consultant” material for the Certified Consultant Network
- Work with Practice Fusion staff to make training material easily accessible and intuitively organized whether the users are in the Practice Fusion product or trying to find answers online.
- Quantitative measurement and analysis of training effectiveness and optimization.
- Identify and build channels to leverage training resources to evangelize Practice Fusion's unique capabilities with medical and tech communities
Strong understanding of human psychology, learning dynamic, as well as experience guiding education with game-like engagement.
- Experience developing and delivering sales & partner enablement
- Demonstrated experience developing training for SAAS based products and services
- Practice working with product UX and IA team members to weave training into engaging product experiences
- Data and metrics driven
- A solid understanding of applying quantitative and qualitative research and analysis methods to measure training effectiveness
- Expertise in user research including persona creation, heuristic evaluation, and ethnographic observations
Practice Fusion - 13 months ago