University HealthCare Alliance is seeking a Director of Professional Billing to join our team. In this leadership role, the Director of Professional Billing will manage all administrative functions that contribute to the capture, management and collection of patient services revenue generated by all divisions of UHA. We'll rely on you to enhance cash flow and revenue cycle performance through the development and measurement of key metrics, the proper recruitment and training of all staff, and the assurance that systems and workflows are designed to provide optimum results. In addition, you will be responsible for the successful integration of newly acquired divisions of UHA.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include "Director of Professional Billing" in the subject line.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care or Business Administration
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the healthcare billing field
- Supervisory and project management experience in billing system design and implementation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and motivational skills
- Must also demonstrate knowledge of CMS and other federal/state billing guidelines
University HealthCare Alliance - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard