We are looking for a Professional Services Director responsible for growing and managing an Advertising professional services delivery team. Your team will be accountable for providing project management and delivery oversight of team of people consulting with our growing advertising solutions group. You will also be responsible for managing and handling account escalations as well as providing the required pre-sales support. You will be responsible for ensuring on-time, high-quality deliverables, as well as high levels of client satisfaction. You will be responsible for effectively leading and managing your group in all facets of customer project management including developing project scope, timelines, budgets, deliverable schedules, and allocation of resources. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities with existing customers for additional services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Help build our internal Advertising team processes, procedures, templates for pre-sales through delivery while supporting Sales team in a pre-sale support capacity.
- Manage, mentor and provide coaching to a team of direct reports.
- Manage and build client relationships with key decision makers from project inception to post-implementation; ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage account and customer escalations; facilitate on-site client meetings where needed; articulate issues and resolution options clearly and succinctly.
- Monitor on-site and remote day-to-day activities between client and personnel.
- Interact with sales, systems engineering, product development, and analytics to ensure continuity between the organizations.
- Plan and manage service schedules and budget.
- Provide weekly status reports and project updates to Senior Professional Services Management.
- Provide pre-sales support and look for opportunities to upsell into existing clients.
- Assume areas of ownership within Professional Services department for internal and external development of staff, processes, procedures, methodologies, areas of excellence.
- Project management with in Creative Advertising Agency Experience
- A proven leader with 7+ years’ experience managing people.
- 10+ years’ experience in Professional Services,
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing digital/social advertising projects
- Good understanding of digital brand and social advertising best practices, technology and reporting and analysis
- Confirmed experience to proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks during bid development and project execution; manage delivery of projects; identify, develop, and close services engagements; develop winning and profitable proposals
- Past experience in measuring progress of programs against established objectives such as revenue, expense management, utilization metric, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction
- Services relevant examples of monitoring results and taking corrective action to ensure the achievement of the objectives, within budget
- Managing client scope creep, keeping the clients happy, but not over promising
- Prepare and present business reports - past performance against plan and setting future direction for revenue growth
- Past escalation point experience for all implementation issues with decision maker for resolution
- Ability to build out value proposition presentations and package offerings for Professional Services during pre-sales cycle at prospects location addressing all facets of the implementation process
- Past experience and responsibility for contract review, negotiation, and approval of all Professional Service implementations
- Excellent communication skills both written/oral; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Technical Degree aptitude strongly preferred
- PMP certification a plus.
- Salesforce.com implementation experience a plus
Livefyre - 17 months ago