1) Carries out entrepreneurial activities to establish new sites/programs and markets for the adult Associate and Bachelor degree programs.
2) Builds recruits and manages programs and sites.
3) Works collaboratively with the Academic Dean to lead in the implementing and refinement of an assessment plan for Professional Studies.
4) Teaches four courses as part of contracted responsibilities over a calendar year.
5) Provides assistance to the Academic Dean and Professional Studies team in marketing, enrollment, problem resolution, faculty hiring, off-site location management and other duties deemed necessary.
6) Plans and schedules program offerings for credit and non-credit courses.
7) Maintains relationships with education partners regionally, nationally, and internationally.
8) Oversees the advising of students in the Professional Studies program and helps provide students access to the robust student and campus services at Endicott.
• Minimum of Masters Degree / Doctorate preferred
• Experience working with the adult learner
• Experience with higher educational teaching and administration
Endicott College - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard