Director of Program Management
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fasted Growing Companies in America. We are looking for a Director of Program Management located at our corporate office in Englewood, CO.
Responsible for delivery of services to customers in accordance with contractual obligations; customer business plans; and overall company goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Duties and Responsibilities):
• Review and approve all new customer contracts and letters of agreement.
• Approve and be accountable for delivery of services to customers in accordance with customer contract, customer business plan (bookings, revenue, profit) and customer project plan.
• Ensures that customer contracts operate in accordance with company mission and ethics.
• Generate and maintain standard operating procedures pertaining to customer delivery.
• Ensures that customer project management and/or site management resources receive generic and company-specific management training.
• Act as Project Manager on contracts without an on-site Project Manager or strong Site Lead.
• Maintain business relationships with clients.
• Work with Recruiting staff to source and screen qualified candidates for all billable staff.
• Work with Human Resources to properly hire, terminate, and manage all billable employees, including but not limited to, job descriptions, job postings, annual performance goals, annual performance evaluations, employee relations, and salary actions consistent with performance and contract budget restrictions.
• Work with Business Development to develop accurate data on past/current contract performance and to provide orderly transition from contract win to contract implementation.
• Work with clients to ensure that contract requirements are met and that client satisfaction is established and maintained.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have 5+ years of proven IT Project Management experience.
• Minimum of 2+ years experience in the Federal contracting arena, experience with the FAR and Government Contracting.
• Must have a solid IT background and the ability to assist in writing select sections of an IT development/maintenance proposal. Candidates with experience in Oracle, ERP, Implementations, IT O&M, Software, and Systems Engineer get preference.
• Must be PMP Certified, ITIL experience is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, both small and large, in a federal environment and manage employees as well as client deliverables
• Act as a SofTec Solutions liaison or point of contact with client organizations, must have exceptional customer and communication skills. Must be able to function solely or as part of a team.
Benefits offered include:
• Major medical, dental, vision
• 100% paid life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability,
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off benefits including vacation, personal leave, holiday pay and others.
• 401k Retirement plan
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 19 months ago
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...