Overall Scope / Impact
As the Director of Programs, you will be responsible for creating and managing all performance and business metrics associated with the creation of BPS based Devices along with leading the management of BPS’s first ever family of products.
In this role you will assist the respective engineering teams and disciplines in creating Specifications, Schedules, Budgets, and Resource plans including inputs into and from UX/SW, Services, Devices, as well as our EMS partners in Asia.
You will also provide the support and interaction to and with BPS’s licensee teams and partners. In addition you will help to drive the creation and or improvement of program management process and tools as BPS evolves and produces future generations of products.
Successful candidate will have 8-10 years of directly applicable Computer or Consumer Electronic project management, will have directly managed multi-national teams, and have a strong technical foundation. Bachelors or Masters in Engineering preferred.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Multi-national development experience required
- Consumer Product development requirement
- Experience managing to production at least two major system developments in Asia
- Engineering Design experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Skilled at managing conflict both business as well as people
- Strong desire to own/drive project development
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skills, experience, and desire to develop teams
- Drive for results
- Passion for technology
- Organizational Agility