• At least 10 years of proposal management, writing and leadership experience
• Analyzing and responding to government proposals
• Leading health and human services proposals, particularly Medicaid and managed care related proposals, a plus
• Development of successful RFP response management and management of related resources
• Leading post-award analysis and protest support/defense
• Demonstrated success in preparing winning competitive proposals
• Proficiency in succinct, persuasive and compelling writing skills
• Ability to write, proofread, edit and review technical narratives for accuracy, compliance and quality
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to maintain and update materials in the proposal management database in a timely manner
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Skilled in graphics programs - Visio and Adobe Illustrator, a plus
Critically important personal qualities in this role include:
• Self-starter professional
• Organized and disciplined approach to work
• Innovative - able to identify/facilitate new ways to address market and business challenges
• Strong collaborative style – works well with others and enjoys people
• Adept at multi-tasking and managing complex work processes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly responsive to deadline oriented matters
• Detail oriented – comfortable proofing/editing detailed service and marketing communication
• Customer focused – able to keep needs of customers paramount at times
• Growth orientation – focused on continuous improvement personally and for enterprise
• Driven – motivated to learn, accept more responsibility, and grow professionally
LogistiCare has experienced significant growth over the past 5 years and is the leader in providing non-emergency transportation management to the healthcare industry. In 2012, the company accounted for 44 million trips in 42 different states, and manages a network of thousands of transportation providers to deliver those rides in a safe, secure, and efficient level of service.
As the healthcare industry continues to experience unprecedented expansion and disruption, there is an increasing opportunity for LogistiCare to provide more effective access to healthcare services via new initiatives and offerings. As a normal course of business, LogistiCare identifies and responds to a range of request for proposals throughout the healthcare industry including state and managed care organizations.
We seek a Director of Proposal Management to join our growing team. The Director of Proposal Management is a key position within LogistiCare, with operational control over the proposal process from pre-proposal review through proposal submission. This role is responsible for identifying proposals (in conjunction with sales and marketing teams), development of a proposal delivery process, and creation of successful proposals to prospective clients. The successful candidate will oversee the development and delivery of proposals, direct the efforts of both internal and external resources including interfacing with clients, coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with other vital functions of the organization, and be able to manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
The position is part of the sales and marketing function within the organization and will work closely with the senior management team of the company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
This opportunity is for someone who is excited to create and execute responses to prospective clients to drive the growth of the company.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate for the Director of Proposal Management position will be an experienced proposal professional with a documented track record of successful proposal delivery within a healthcare environment.
This person will have at least 10 years of proposal management experience with exposure to both government and managed care based proposal efforts. Additionally, the successful candidate will possess strong written and organizational communication skills with responsive and direct management style important personal characteristics.
• Identify prospective client processes leading up to RFPs and track these processes/associated milestones
• Project manage the response effort for RFIs/RFPs
• Manage internal and external proposal staff, including writers, graphic artists, production resources
• Participate in the writing and editing of the proposals
• Ensure the timely delivery of successful responses to client requests
• Support activities for marketing communications on an as needed/available basis
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 5 months ago