LearnVest is looking for a Director of Product Quality & Planning Excellence to join the company’s Planning Team.
The Director will be responsible for ensuring that all LearnVest plans meet the company’s leading standards for quality control, customization and brand consistency. Above all else, the Director of Product Quality must be driven by
Acting in the best interest of our clients
An obsessive attention to detail and
A passion for delivering a consistent LearnVest experience.
Oversee Quality Infrastructure: Develop a quality assurance platform for a high volume financial planning business. Implement a systematic way to audit client deliverables for quality assurance, including the audit of Planner phone calls, emails and plan reviews on an individual and aggregate basis. Implement and maintain an effective approach for feedback to the Planning and management teams
Training & Development: Work in partnership with the Director of Financial Planning to develop and maintain training materials as they pertain to the client management and overall financial planning process. Work in a one-on-one setting with planners to ensure the adoption of both operational and client-facing processes. Act as a liaison between the planners and the operations and product teams as new products and plan features evolve.
Financial Planning: Spend a portion of time utilizing LearnVest’s proprietary platform to work directly with clients via phone and email to provide custom financial plans and personalized advice.
- Obsessive eye for detail & process: Demonstrated strength in detail orientation and adhering to a process for plan and client review.
- CFP® Designation: A successful candidate will come to LearnVest with extensive experience in financial planning and a Certificate in Financial Planning designation.
- Experience in training and managing a financial planning workforce.
- 5-7+ years experience in quality control (preferred), financial services or operations.
- Enthusiasm for LearnVest’s mission: Optimistic, upbeat approach to making best-in-class financial advice accessible to a wide range of clients across the country
- Entrepreneurial drive: Ability to thrive in an agile work environment, and to identify new business opportunities and execute against them quickly
LearnVest - 5 months ago