Responsible for the management and direction of company’s Quality Management System.
The Director of Quality and Field Operations will work with the Partner, Client and Internal quality teams in resolving quality deficiencies in alignment with the quality and business goals.
Act as a technical resource to staff, Partners and Clients to address, troubleshoot and resolve service performance and/or quality-related issues.
Collaborate with company and Partner team members to develop service programs and procedures that ensure high quality, cost-effective service and improve efficiencies.
Maintain and enforce Quality policies found in the Partner Reference Manual
Be a team member on the “On Call” schedule.
Work with Partner Relations, Staff and others as necessary to recruit, develop and support new partners into the organization. Develop and implement new quality initiatives.
Work with Partners to resolve escalated service quality issues or trends utilizing the Escalation Process and other tools developed to assess service performance in the field.
Maintain and update service protocols to ensure consistency and compliance with overall quality program and client goals.
Position averages 25-50% overnight travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Biological Science, or other closely related field along with business and pest management industry-related work experience.
- Pest management licensing and certification such as A.C.E or B.C.E is a plus.
- Pest Management industry experience in operations and/or quality.
- Over 5 years’ experience providing leadership to managers of varying function and responsibility.
- 3 + years P&L management, including revenue, expenses and profit.
- 3 + years pest management industry experience required, including working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Work experience in a sales role is a plus.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder