Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources Group company, provides syndicated research and strategic advisory services focused on digital health and marketing trends among consumers and healthcare professionals in 15 countries around the globe. Clients include top pharmaceutical companies, marketing agencies, health and medical publishers and technology providers.
The company is looking for a Director of Research Operations to take ownership of all aspects of day-to-day company operations to support its aggressive growth strategy for the coming years.
Managing Research Team
Quality Standards and Editorial Leadership
- Managing day-to-day operations of research team including project staffing; resource allocation; and assuring the team is meeting product delivery deadlines
- Managing ongoing professional development needs of research team; assist with recruiting, hiring, and developing staff
- Evaluating internal processes and technology; identifying gaps; implementing solutions
- Overseeing contractor budget and project outsourcing as needed
- Fostering exceptional analytical and quality standards across all study deliverables
- Working with analyst team to review written and PowerPoint deliverables, ensure messaging and key takeaways are in line with best practices and harmonized across studies
- Overseeing data validation and checking process; implementing process improvements
- Providing input into study design, reports, and presentations created by analysts emphasizing hypothesis-driven research approach and argument development
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ongoing analysis of business performance by product line and by customer; working with sales to identify areas of development
- pearheading new product development, including researching new product ideas, feasibility; client demand; product forecast; pricing; business analysis
To apply: Please send a cover letter detailing your interest in this position with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 5-10 years of market research experience with expertise in either digital marketing or healthcare/pharma
- Proven track record in the management of research operations
- Expertise in digital marketing
About Manhattan Research
Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources, Inc. company, is a leading market research and advisory services firm for global pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
Decision Resources, LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -