The Lakes of Monclova Health Campus has opened a brand new state of the art facility and we are seeking a talented and licensed Social Worker. You will work with purpose every day by directly working with residents and their families. You will be instrumental in planning, developing, organizing and executing all aspects of social services for the campus in accordance with current federal and state guidelines. Typical responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments.
Provide information to resident/families as to Medicare/Medicaid, and other financial assistance programs available to the resident.
Interpret the department's policies and procedures to employees, residents, visitors, government agencies, etc.
Review and develop a plan of correction for social service deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director.
Interview residents, or family members, as necessary, to obtain social history.
Bachelors Degree in Social Work or Related Field
Minimum of 2 years experience in a hospital, long term care, or other medical related facility
Licensed in state of Ohio
Superb communication skills, patience and compassion
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees!
Campus is located at 6935 Monclova Road
- You will be paid Weekly
- Gas bonus (money for gas!)
- Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
- Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
- 401K with employer matching
- Company provided Life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- Opportunity to win scholarships
- Employee disaster relief support
- Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
- Discount rates on home and auto insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
- And much much more
Maumee, OH 43537
Trilogy Health Services - 2 years ago
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...