The Director of Delivery and Support will be responsible for managing and growing customer facing operations for Client. The products supported will be Client Discovery , an on premise enterprise software application and Client , a cloud delivered web application accessed by both individuals on the open web and corporate customer users. Included disciplines for this role are Customer Support (tech and user), Cloud Delivery/IT infrastructure, Professional Services, Education/training, and Technical documentation. Also included may be elements of software quality assurance/testing to insure our Customers are delivered the highest quality software.
Skills and experience required:
- Building and managing a top tier Customer support process encompassing a structure based upon criticality of open tickets.
- Building and maintaining a function dedicated to supporting IT service for cloud delivered applications to our customers
- Building and managing a Professional services group dedicated to providing our customers (internal-presales as well as external) with onsite and offsite support for the implementation and integration of our products.
- Building and managing an Education and training function for the training of customer personnel in the use of our products.
- Staffing and managing a Technical documentation function, as well as implementing various quality assurance testing disciplines for our products in concert with our QA team
Client is a venture-backed, Dallas based startup founded in mid 2000s with ground breaking technology in the emerging Enterprise Social Business market. The Company offers an energizing and fun place to work with a high performance startup culture and great people. We provide competitive salary, benefits and stock options to all employees and most of all an opportunity to build a market leading company that can change the world.
- 4 year college degree
- KEY : 5-10 years experience at the management level in the field of enterprise software customer support and associated disciplines
- KEY : Familiarity with a variety of software delivery methods and as well as technologies including Linux OS, IP networking, and command line scripting
- Uniquely good people skills and problem solving approaches in difficult environments
- Startup experience a plus
Monster - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard