Job Requisition Number 89903BR Market Title Director of Sales Planning and Promotions Primary Work Location Lombard, IL, US Position Status Full Time Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs)
Job Overview Summary Responsible for performance of respective team in relation to timely achievement of business objectives and adherence to Company policies pertaining to conduct and ethics.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- Primary responsibility is to increase the sales of CROSSMARK services and generate profitable growth for the Company.
- Manage team to understand all aspects of the client’s business to ensure correct and timely execution of all client’s needs.
- Evaluate Client Services Managers and Project Administrators to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Train and develop CSM’s, as well as other employees for future development within CROSSMARK.
- Ensure application of the business systems and processes.
- Work directly with Senior Management and Division Managers in managing the client’s business.
- Maintain a high awareness of Client Services Manager’s customer and client activity and participates in Client Services Manager client meetings if necessary.
- Works closely with Project Administrator personnel to ensure consistency in completing assignments and maintaining proper reporting requirements.
- Review all Client Services Manager’s business related expenditures and responsible for maintaining expense levels at or below Company objectives.
- Works directly with the Senior Director and/or Division Manager to ensure business objectives are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: PC knowledge and skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A valid driver’s license is required for this position.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has supervisory responsibilities.
Work environment: Office environment.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Crossmark - 16 months ago
CROSSMARK helps clients in the consumer packaged goods industry get products in and out of stores. The company provides headquarter sales...