3E Company is seeking to hire a Director of Sales. This position will be based in Carlsbad, CA. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 10 years of experience managing a team of inside sales and account executives, as well as solutions selling, business planning and performance management.
- Establish business strategies and processes that will result in a highly integrated sales teams that are motivated to achieve aggressive goals
- Develop new sales goals and sales budgets on an annual basis; measure employee performance to those goals
- Manage adherence to Solution Selling objectives and requirements
- Administer effective performance management as needed
- Review and approve expense reports for all employees. Ensure employees are in adherence with the guidelines of travel policy.
- Coordinate with Operations, Marketing and Finance to increase the productivity of Sales team.
- Initiate action plans to approach and secure existing and additional business.
- Perform monthly pipeline reviews with sales team, and bi-weekly revenue forecasts for Executive Management.
- Coordinate all personnel activities, including hiring, training and performance reviews.
- Establish performance goals for all department employees, and monitor key metrics on a continual basis.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department.
- Responsible and accountable for managing a team of sales professionals to achieve aggressive revenue objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years experience managing senior level sales professionals in a rapidly growing environment.
- Experience selling software as a service (SaaS) is highly desired.
- Must have a successful track record of leading senior sales team to accomplish aggressive goals.
- Advanced skills utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite, and be an advanced user of a CSR tool such as SalesLogix or SalesForce, etc.
- Excellent presentation and selling skills
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- Ability to function effectively with a high performance team with strong team building skills and the ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to effectively coach and manage to Solution Selling strategies.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to rapidly changing environment.
- 50% travel required
- Must be based in the Carlsbad office
3E Company - 18 months ago