InsightsOne is looking for a high-energy Sales Executive who is passionate about selling a differentiated product from a young startup to the enterprise market.
InsightsOne is a fast moving, well-funded startup based in Santa Clara. Our cloud-based big data predictive analytics solution seamlessly delivers 1-to-1 consumer predictive analytics for multi-channel targeting, web recommendation, and churn management. By exploiting the power of big data, we help generate new opportunities, foster lasting customer relationships, and deliver the ability to achieve unprecedented revenue.
The company has several successful high-profile customers and a strong pipeline. A successful candidate will have the drive, enthusiasm and ability to operate in a startup environment to create a career-changing success story for himself or herself.
The position is based in Santa Clara and offers a competitive compensation package including salary, commission, stock options and benefits.
- Devise and execute a personal plan to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Actively manage the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, nurturing, building business cases, writing proposals, negotiating contracts, and closing sales.
- Prioritize sales activities and customer / prospect contact towards achieving sales targets.
- Leverage leads generated by Marketing organization
- Work closely with technical support from Solutions organization to close business.
- Work closely with InsightsOne exec team to create and refine repeatable sales process.
- Report on all relevant sales activity.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities.
- At least 7 years experience in enterprise software or SaaS sales, with at least 2 years at an early startup
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex sales with stakeholders including executive management, business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in selling to Marketing organizations, highly desirable
- Have relentless high-energy, creativity, drive, can-do attitude and the ability to communicate persuasively
- Competency with standard productivity tools and Salesforce.com
InsightsOne - 13 months ago