Market Force has recently been recognized as a “Cool Vendor of the Year” by Gartner Group, ranked #69 on the Forbes “America’s Most Promising Companies” list, a top private company by Colorado Business Magazine, ranked #21 on the Honomichl List and one of the country’s fastest growing companies by the Inc 500|5000.
Market Force is the leading global customer intelligence solutions company for some of the world’s largest brands, including major retailers, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, financial institutions, hotels and hospitality, entertainment studios and consumer packaged goods companies. We are a privately-held company with our headquarters in Louisville, Colorado, and four Centers of Excellence in Albany, NY, Atlanta, Georgia, Winnipeg, Canada and outside of London, UK.
Our solutions help brands make sure they are consistently delighting their customers in every store, every time, and driving bottom line improvement. We provide clients with a comprehensive customer intelligence solution which includes collecting and analyzing multiple customer experience data streams from their locations, including mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys, call center services, and social media monitoring to give a holistic view of their in-store experience. At the same time, we are pioneering a new market—customer intelligence—with a groundbreaking technology platform that hosts that data and predictive analytics that enable clients to understand what matters most to consumers, and what changes will have the biggest impact to the business.
Market Force is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Intelligence, Director of Sales to join the new business sales team based in the Norcross, GA office. This role will require developing relationships and closing business with operations and marketing decision makers at prospective client organizations. The Director of Sales will actively hunt new opportunities and have the ability to effectively interface at multiple levels of a client marketing and operations organization, up to and including “C-level” executives. This position requires strategic selling skills, excellent active listening skills as well as a blend of lead generation, prospecting, business acumen, and creativity. This is an individual contributor role, not a managerial position. Overnight travel will be required for sales presentations and prospective client meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Prospect and lead generation activity to develop a solid pipeline of sales opportunities in retail, restaurant, financial, and CPG businesses.
- Identify and establish contact with decision makers at select Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Compellingly present and sell Market Force’s customer experience measurement suite of services to drive top line revenue growth.
- Clearly articulate our compelling value proposition in a client-focused context.
- Collaborate with team members in Marketing and Finance to develop a winning sales strategy for potential new clients.
- Work with internal colleagues across Finance, Operations and Client Services to design profitable programs.
- Effectively present our company’s capabilities in formalized presentations both on the phone, via webinar and in person.
- Develop an understanding of competitive offerings and pricing in the marketplace.
- Develop integrated information services proposals as we acquire new product providers.
- Continually adapt to new product offerings and go to market strategies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-7 years direct, outside sales experience and a proven track record of selling consultative, complex services to large corporations, including selling into Fortune 500 companies
- Experience presenting and closing deals that range from in annual value of $250k to $1M
- Must have 5+ years selling research/information services products or experience selling into our verticals: Retail, Restaurant, Banking, Hospitality, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of “C-Suite” relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and sales contact software such as Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, etc.
What does Market Force have to offer?
Market Force Information fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- STD/ LTD
Market Force Information is an equal opportunity employer.
Market Force Information, Inc. - 10 months ago