Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide customized fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada to uniquely address the challenges associated with unconventional and conventional oil and gas resource development. Our mission is to provide customized fluids and environmental solutions that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a J ob , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Director of Sales
Business Unit: Rockwater Fluids Conditioning
Reports to: Vice President – Fluids Conditioning
Location: Houston, Texas
Full Time Exempt position
Position Overview :
Director of Sales – Fluids Conditioning will lead the business development efforts for the Company’s water processing and re-cycling services, and be expected to build a dynamic, successful, and cohesive sales function focused on top and bottom line growth. With the large volumes of water used in hydraulic formation fracturing, the Company is committed to its customers and the environment to develop and provide industry-leading environmental solutions to ensure safe and environmentally friendly operations related to water management.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that support the goals and strategies of Rockwater.
- Establish annual sales plans and budgets, monitor productivity and achieve desired sales results.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Work with business unit leaders to provide Customer Solution utilizing the extended portfolio of Rockwater products and services.
- Direct sales training and sales incentive plans to ensure optimal performance from the sales organization.
- Collaborate with Operations and Marketing in the development of new product and service offerings.
- Identify, analyze and act on market trends and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Finance and Operations in establishing pricing strategies and tactics.
- In conjunction with the Legal Department, successfully negotiate and execute commercial contracts.
- 10 years experience leading sales within a sales-centric organization.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA a plus. Academic focus on sales, or marketing.
- Successful track record leading year-over-year improvement in organizational sales.
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing sales tools, sales force effectiveness, and sales compensation plans.
- Experience in Oil & Gas Completion Services and/or Water Treatment Services is preferred.
- Extensive travel required.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with SLS-FC in the subject line.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 19 months ago