Creates and sustains a leading position for Rydal Park in the regional senior living and long-term care market, effectively articulating the Presby brand. Plan, direct and coordinate efforts of marketing and sales team members toward accomplishment of Rydal Park’s sales objectives. Responsible for meeting budgeted occupancy targets, assessing resident satisfaction; management of networking sources and referral base; Ensure maximum sales volume at minimum cost. Provides information and recommendations to the Executive Director and Senior Management team and community leadership regarding sales activity. Performs duties in support of Presby’s Inspired Life’s mission to ensure the highest quality of resident care in an economically sound and efficient manner. Promotes and provides exceptional customer service in support of Presby’s Service from the Heart.
1. Oversees overall sales, admissions and marketing functions in the CCRC. Directs and supervises all positions related to sales, admissions and marketing, responsible for creation and implementation of publications, and advertising strategies, public presentations.
2. Develops and implements long-range and short-term sales plans for CCRC – including Independent Living . M odifies community specific marketing and census development plans as needed.
3. Nurtures referral and networking relationships through aggressive, customer-oriented sales process for all CCRC service levels; develops and maintains networking and referral base, communicates admission criteria to referral sources, potential residents and families.
4. Develop and distribute advertisements, brochures, marketing view books, and other public relations pieces such as press releases and news copy to our constituents.
Judgment/Decision Making/Problem Solving
5. Handles prospect tours, appointments, contract signings and deposit process for prospects. Evaluates financial eligibility of prospective residents.
6. Directs sales team to ensure response to inquiries for information, record prospect profiles in lead tracking software, invite prospects to tour, maintain presence with prospects and elicit applications for residency.
7. Supports sales team in assisting families of residents in admissions process as well as in moves to higher levels of care.
8. Monitors occupancy and manages the process of reserving available inventory, produces and distributes various regular lead and sales reports, budget preparation and accountability.
9. Prepare monthly marketing activity reports and statistics for Executive Director, Administrators and management team. Utilizes reports and statistics as input for adjustment to Sales and Marketing Action Plans.
10. Directs sales team in assisting applicants in the process of making the transition to residential community life. Coordinate tour, orientation, and ensure consistent preparation of room and introduction of key staff members.
11. Conducts resident satisfaction surveys on a bi-annual basis and publish the results for Board, administration, department heads and residents.
12. Responsible to and supervises sales staff to communicate with prospects, staff, and administration on a regular basis in all pertinent matters. Coordinates the work of the sales team with other departments to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of responsibility.
13. Participate in committee meetings, and professional growth conferences, seminars and trainings; contribute to the educational experiences of community staff by sharing information and training.
1. Perform tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
Education/Training : Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required. Minimum of 8 years experience in residential sales, long-term care, independent living, assisted living or healthcare setting.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, public speaking and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient presentation skills; proficiency in data entry, word processing, and typing; satisfactory completion of pre-employment physical exam; auditory and visual skills; ability to work effectively and independently with various levels of administrative managers within the healthcare setting and community leaders and organizations, strong leadership qualities.
Presby's Inspired Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Presby's Inspired Life
- 2 years ago - save job