As Director of Sales, you will support the Company in achieving its revenue, market share, client penetration/retention, and profitability goals by effectively creating and executing against a multi-product sales strategy, managing a team of professionals and leveraging industry contacts and sales skills. Candidates will have strong leadership experience, building and managing a strategically focused sales team with a proven track record of making effective, strategic decisions.
- Manage day to day operations of the Sales & Account Management Team. Provide leadership and direction to motivate Sales Team towards exceeding revenue goals at the individual and team level.
- Meet team and individual revenue/booking goals.
- Take an active role in key sales opportunities, including time in the field with key customers and prospects.
- Identify and prioritize revenue and business opportunities.
- Analyze key business/market trends in terms of growth opportunities/threats to the business, and work with Management to define sales-related strategy, goals and business plan.
- Develop and implement best practices for Sales and Account Management teams for client/partner interaction. Ensure that clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Work with Product Management to develop a strategy to address customer needs, enhancements and priorities.
- Equivalent of Bachelors Degree and 5+ years progressively responsible, related sales experience and 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Strong understanding of business development, sales and customer service.
- Solid understanding of industry and related market.
- Ability to think strategically, understand complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizing, forecasting, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take prudent risks.
- Excellent verbal, written, and executive presentation skills.
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation.
- Ability to facilitate progressive change.
Thought Convergence, Inc. - 16 months ago
The Premier Domain Solution for the Global Market
Located in west Los Angeles and founded in 2001, Thought Convergence, Inc. is the...