Director of Security is responsible for the overall management of the Security Department; including ensuring Security Officers uphold all policies and procedures established for the Security Department and the property, scheduling of all staff, hiring, training and development of security team, and ensuring the safety and security of all guests, residents, and employees. In addition, oversees all incidents reports and investigations. Conducts monthly safety committee meetings as well as monthly departmental communication meetings. |
Job Description ESSENTIAL FUNTIONS:
1. Direct staff to perform their duties in accordance to Department Standards and meet and exceed guest expectations.
2. Interview, hire and terminate employees, as well as develop employees for advancement and promotion.
3. Will oversee incidents involving guests and employees.
4. Provide guidance and direction for the Security Officers.
5. Address complaints from guests in person.
6. Review written reports and activity summaries of Security Officers for completeness and accuracy.
7. Provide direction to assigned shift by assisting on calls for service.
8. Evaluate Security Officers’ work performance.
9. Provide Director of Security with pertinent information regarding major incidents occurring during shift.
1. Conduct periodic training exercises for security officers as needed or as deemed necessary by Director of Security.
2. Act as MOD on an as-needed basis.
Benefits Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, STD, LTD insurance plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) with company match, employee discounted room rates, ongoing training and development, and much more!
Benchmark Hospitality International - 13 months ago