This position directs the delivery of support services to a Strategic Account.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to deal with confidential/sensitive topics appropriately
- Team player and leader
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, mediation and negotiation skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred. 5 years of relevant work experience required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Additionally, all employees world-wide are responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to the SYKES Standards of Conduct for Compliance and Integrity (www.sykes.com).
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Provide tactical and strategic planning to insure the infrastructure required to support the Strategic Account(s) is in place.
- Support Center’s compliance with state/federal employment laws, corporate HR policies and the support center’s personnel policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Design and implement programs to ensure the effective recruitment, hiring, development, and retention of all Customer Care personnel.
- Manage to an expense and capital budget
- Create a team atmosphere in the Center
- Ensure timely and accurate communications of company initiatives, goals and objectives
- Develop and Maintain the Sykes Enterprises image in the community.
- Directly accountable for providing and managing the infrastructure required effectively and efficiently delivers service to a Strategic Account. Includes: Provide HR functions (Recruiting, testing, hiring, benefits, payroll, etc.), Systems support (PCs, servers, etc.), telecommunications support(Network, 800 lines, local service, etc.), Building Support (Maintenance, electricity, heat, air conditioning, cleaning services, etc.), Agent scheduling, G&A budget management, quality monitoring and HR escalations.
- Oversees strategy and technology implementation to achieve continuous improvement in the efficiency and accuracy of our services
- Develop site forecasts
- Assures that contract requirements including service levels, talk times, escalations, quality sat scores, etc. are routinely conveyed and understood by team members.
- Assures that contract compliance, documentation and information is up to date and files are maintained.
- Responsible for the supervision of new employee selection, selection process, and employee retention efforts. Personally makes all new direct report selections and performance evaluations. Reviews and approves all disciplinary actions and terminations for all employees in the Center. Serves as the escalation point for HR issues not resolved at a lower level in the organization (including escalations from Agents, Team Managers, Account Managers, etc. that work for the Strategic Account.
- Manage support services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for the account
- Develop and maintain client rapport and complete satisfaction with contract and customer services
- Achieves assigned Gross Profit and Revenue Targets while meeting customer service level and customer satisfaction objectives
- Provides the lead role in client communications in matters of support performance reporting, billing, systems, staffing, product development, and complaints
- Accountable for the information conveyed to clients and responsible for distribution to internal management, Sales, and staff of key information received.
- Support client goals by improving the quality & efficiency of consumer relations services, update & integrate global technology platforms and optimize & better integrate fulfillment activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated - 14 months ago
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated (SYKES) is a provider of outsourced customer contact management solutions and services in the business...