JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for the daily operation and administration of the Slot Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Assures that a high level of service is provided to guests
- Safeguards company assets within the slot department
- Develop and adhere to department budgets
- Ability to comprehend profit and loss statements
- Analyzes slot machine performance reports
- Reviews daily slot gaming reports and monthly profit and loss statements
- Provides strategic suggestions to increase profitability of Augustine Casino
- Plans and makes determinations related to the acquisition of new machines, game conversions and the design of the slot gaming floor
- Works with General Manager and other Directors on marketing and promotional activities.
- Formulates long range planning, budgets and policies for department
- Slot Shift Manager and their reports
- Slot Technical Manager and their reports
CasinoCareers.com - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Augustine Casino in the Palm Springs Area offers you a true locals environment. We offer 800 Slots with denominations ranging from 1 cent to...