*Successful candidate will become an employee of Delaware North Companies, Inc. then transition to the joint venture, Miami Valley Gaming & Racing LLC, at a date to be determined prior to the opening of the new facility*
Miami Valley Gaming and Racing, LLC, a joint venture of Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs, LLC., has started construction of a new gaming facility and harness track just off of I-75 between Cincinnati and Dayton. The facility will have feature 1600 video lottery terminals, a 5/8 mile harness track and grandstand, sports bar, fine dining, buffet, feature bar and quick serve dining. The new facility will replace the existing racing only operation currently located in Lebanon, Ohio. Current operations will continue at that location until the new facility is built. The new facility is expected at year end 2013 or early 2014.
- The successful associate will direct and oversee all slot operations, while maximizing revenue and controlling expenses. Specifically:
- Oversees, directs and manages all slot operations and staff including managers as direct reports. Includes the development of strategic and tactical plans to optimize performance /revenue. Oversees and manages gaming staff including scheduling, coaching & development, counseling and discipline, recruiting and hiring, performance management and development. Maintains proper staffing levels, associate records, and training.
- Assures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and rules including but not limited to state gaming regulations and company policies and procedures. Assures compliance with federal regulations including IRS.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints and issues.
- Implements and enforces all departmental and organizational polices, rules and procedures.
CasinoCareers.com - 2 years ago
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...