The Director of Strategic & Financial Projects will report directly to the CEO and will function as the lead on a wide variety of executive-level projects & initiatives. Duties will include merger & acquisition integration analysis, long-term monitoring of the company’s value creation plan, and preparing materials for the Board of Directors. The incumbent will work directly with the Senior Leadership Team and serve as the representative of the CEO in company meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an emissary of the CEO, speak on his behalf in assigned forums, and carry his authority within the parameters of his instructions
- Work as the CEO’s “right hand” in spearheading initiatives that enhance the long-term health and sustainability of the organization
- Champion the company values and key management principles, and work to foster a positive & productive working environment on the CEO’s behalf
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team on long-term planning and ongoing oversight of the company’s value creation plan, as well as short-term implementation efforts
- Collect, analyze, maintain, and present project-related data to include financial information, performance trends, and other key metrics
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Director to ensure timely & complete compliance on projects, reports, and other key deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree
Reports To: CEO Of Sarnova
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally, effectively with Leadership, Board Members & Management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data while maintaining accuracy.
- Critical thinking skills with ability to analyze, problem-solve and make decision independently.
- P & L and Operations Leadership experience required.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
Sarnova is comprised of four major business units: Bound Tree Medical, DXE Medical, Emergency Medical Products and Tri-anim Health Services....