About the Position:
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) has an opening for Director of Strategy, Cyber Security Technologies with strong technical expertise on how complex technical projects should be designed and deployed. A successful candidate will be able to lead cyber security vendor partnerships and provide cyber security technical expertise and consultation.
Job Qualifications and Education:
- Lead cyber security technical proposal responses
- Thoroughly familiar with modern techniques of information management and systems engineering, including software development methodologies, product assurance, project management/planning, and use of automated tools.
- Experienced in applications and systems programming in support of information management, scientific data processing, real-time systems, network communications, graphics/image processing, and system services
- More than 15 years of Federal Cyber Security experience
- Experience in leading and writing cyber security technical proposals
- Experience with briefing complex cyber security issues/topics to customers and senior executives.
- D emonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrates the ability and skills to provide hands-on training and mentoring support
- P rovides technical and specialized IT solutions to complex problems
- P repares technical reports and related documentation for presentation to senior executives and managers
Skills: Project Management, Lifecycle Engineering, Business Process Analysis/engineering, systems engineering, excellent communication and writing skills
- A minimum 15 years of experience in IT management, systems analysis, software development and the management of software development and support services projects.
- BS or BA Degree in Information Systems, Business Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Management, or other IT related degree is required.
- Note: Eight (8) years of relevant professional experience, as described above, will be considered in lieu of college degree.
- Federal contracting experience preferred
- PMP certified (optional)
- Security Certifications: GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), and GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst (GCFA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Encase Certified Examiner (ENCE) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) NSA IAM or Red Team
CCSi - 17 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...