Director of Supply Chain Business Development |
$100,000 Annual Salary (based on experience) Plus Significant Bonus Potential
Universal , a leading single-source logistics and transportation services provider, is seeking a Director of Supply Chain Business Development to forge business relationships on a local, national and international level.
We are looking to build on our success and generate market growth throughout North America in our transportation, value-added, intermodal and specialized services.
The ideal candidate will be effective targeting sales within the aerospace, automotive, energy, government services, health care, industrial, consumer goods, and steel and metal industries.
The candidate will be responsible for a multi-state region, including Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. The domicile is flexible within the major metropolitan areas in the region.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Five to seven years of experience in value-added or dedicated logistics sales
- Knowledge of and experience selling different transportation services
- Experience conducting business with C-level executives
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail
- Aggressive mindset for growing a sales portfolio
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to travel up to 50 percent a must!
- Prospecting, researching and developing relationships with Fortune 1000-type companies on a regional level
- Assisting with the design of supply chain solutions for potential business clients
- Conducting sales calls and sales presentations with potential business clients
- Entertaining current and prospective business clients
- Securing new business and maintaining and growing current accounts
- $100,000 based on experience
- Plus tiered bonus plan of up to 50 percent of your annual salary based on the type of business generated (structured plan available for review to qualified candidates)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k), life insurance, and paid time off
- Relocation package will be provided if necessary
If you are self-motivated and have the drive to become an essential part of our organization s growth, respond today!
- 2 years ago - save job