Leadership of a small team responsible for both external facing systems and corporate IT
Work hands-on beside your team to expand our network and systems
Long term vision for scaling, security, and sustainability of Resonate’s rapidly growing offering
Develop and direct strategies around automation, monitoring and day to day support of a cutting edge engineering team
Design, own and implement processes to ensure timely, consistent, and reliable collaboration of technical operations with the entire company
Capex and Opex budget management
Achieve the correct balance between speed & agility and repeatable, documented processes
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Direct experience with a medium to large hosting environment (at least 300 servers) as well as experience in corporate IT. You know where these should (and shouldn’t) intertwine
- You live and breathe Linux, but can still find your way around a Windows AD server if you need to
- Experience operating complex IP networks at both layer 2 and layer 3 using established standards and best practices
- You have experience operating and provisioning large SANs, know what a LUN is and why spindle count matters to database performance.
- You know that virtualization is a powerful thing, but you also know that sometimes you have to run on bare metal
- You are knowledgeable in Hadoop/Hbase and know the special challenges it presents
- When you hear ‘big data’ you think terabytes or petabytes
- Your definition of the best job is when you go to work every day knowing you will learn something new, and be challenged by the whole team…that place is here
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical discipline
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Resonate, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine, helps clients understand and act on the things people care about, by connecting marketers with audiences based on individual belief systems and values. Resonate rejects the traditional advertising definition that audiences are based solely on demographics or behaviors. Consumers are people and make decisions based on their values, beliefs and preferences. Resonate works with major consumer brands and public affairs advertisers to apply these insights to digital media plans. Be a part of the team that changes the industry!
Resonate is privately held with venture funding from firms including Greycroft Partners, iNovia Capital and Revolution Growth. Named one of the best places to work in Virginia, Resonate is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington, D.C.