Array Interactive is currently seeking an experienced and talented Director of Technology with 10+ years of digital agency experience to provide the direction of all activities related to engineering deployment. We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley--San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe, Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
Responsibilities include: development for our new and existing products, overseeing design activities, drive technical projects and provide leadership for a group of talented engineers in an innovative, exciting and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and completion of all projects.
This position reports directly to the CEO and will be a very important member of the Management team. This role is a fantastic opportunity to create a major impact on a leading company in a new and exciting market space.
- Manage the complete software development lifecycle.
- Manage tactical implementation of engineering operations, in accordance with the Array Interactive's overall strategic plans and business objectives.
- Build, mentor and manage our talented team of engineers, contractors and engineering resources.
- Collaborate with product development colleagues to direct the development of new products.
- Provide leadership in technical guidance and training in all aspects of Array Interactive and ensures that the best practices are being effectively implemented and utilized.
- Responsible for corporate strategy, product roadmaps, execution and delivery for the Engineering department.
- Allocate the necessary resources and skill sets to projects ensuring technical, cost, and schedule requirements are met.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
- Work closely with management team, project managers, designers and engineering staff on requirements definition for our clients.
*Experienced in creating effective processes and procedures for managing and overseeing offshore development teams
- Must have Digital Agency experience
- 10+ years engineering development experience with 5+ years demonstrated success in Engineering Management and Leadership.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills: able to articulate complex technical concepts to audiences of varying technical acumen.
- Strong understanding of the Agile development model and methodologies, including Scrum.
- Must be able to direct and coordinate all activities necessary to complete major projects requiring a wide variety of technical skills.
- Solid leadership skills. Demonstrated success in building and managing talented teams of engineers and establishing an environment conducive to achievement, performance and commitment.
- Ability to define problems collects and interprets data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load demands to meet deadlines and be committed to achieve specific goals.
- Ability to articulate and apply a systematic approach to problem solving.
*Some travel overseas is required
Please send your resume with your salary requirements.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
San Jose, CA Array interactive, Inc. and Kinemo announce their partnership to integrate Kinemoâ€™s mobile conversation...