Required Skills & Experience:
- Established relationships with key agency and luxury program contacts at decision making level
- Experienced in managing and oversee travel and entertainment calendar (to include sales trips, Blitz participation, client events, FAM's, etc) for DTS, and direct reports
- Manage advertising calendar of top consortia and key agency accounts
- Manage hotel's top leisure accounts to improve production and rate.
- Prefer hotel background to be at least five years of resort experience.
- Able to drive results through GDS promotions and other marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for overseeing two Transient Sales Managers.
- Work with Revenue Management and Reservations to increase to conversions, average rate and repeat business.
- Oversee fam trip opportunities from key International markets, client events, press trips and promotional opportunities.
- Frequent travel for trade shows, sales trips and client events is required
- Traveling as needed, established list of clients in the area preferred
- Minimum 8 years hotel transient sales experience with experience in Direct leisure, retail travel, consortia and negotiated business.
- Experience in creating programming and packages to drive luxury leisure business