Are you interested in being a part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization that is re-setting the bar for an entire industry?
Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC and its affiliated companies are doing just that. Our family of companies provides a full spectrum of services related to residential real estate. We are committed to providing an excellent return for our stakeholders and providing superior service to our customers. We are currently looking for a Director of Treasury at our Santa Ana, CA corporate headquarters.
- Negotiate and manage advance facilities with investment bankers
- Manage warehouse line facilities with investment bankers
- Develop and prepare advance facility daily/monthly reporting
- Manage the liquidity by developing and maintaining short and long-term cash forecasts
- Oversee daily cash requirements.
- Develop and implement recommendations for investing excess corporate liquidity and custodial balances
- Monitor and reconcile collateral at custodial bank for compliance with borrowing agreements.
- Prepare monthly loan covenant compliance testing and accompanying officer certificates
- Manage relationships with financial institutions and other providers of treasury services
- Responsible for all accounting duties related to treasury operations, warehouse lines and advance facilities.
- Recruit, train, and motivate treasury staff
1. 3-5 years of managing the treasury function in the Mortgage industry. Mortgage industry experience is a must.
Preferred Academic Credentials:
MBA and/or BS Accounting or Finance
For Immediate Consideration Please Apply Online
- Certified Cash Manager (CCM)
For Additional Info Contact:
Email: linda.blakemore @carringtonmh.com
Carrington Mortgage Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, venterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMH will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job