Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is the world’s leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s. Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Vibrant as Director or Sr. Director of Sales. Reporting to our VP of Sales, East this position is based out of Vibrant’s HQ in New York City.
We are looking for someone who can:
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Help manage and oversee some of the East coast sales team and account management team
- Assist with implementing sales strategy to achieve revenue goals and assist with preparing forecasts/projections with the team
- Maintain and develop strategic relationships across agency and client organizations to find key executive decision makers and present innovative sponsorship strategies which can help drive revenue
- Strategically develop and build awareness of Vibrant’s offerings and capabilities with the Eastern region market
- Lead forecasted sales objectives through proper account management, opening new doors, closing new deals, and building Vibrant’s brand in key accounts
- Provide updates and reports related to account performance
- Actively recruit for open Sales positions and also manage performance across the team which includes annual reviews, performance improvement plans, one-to-ones, and talent assessments
- Manage negotiations and facilitate complex media deals
- Conducting client follow-ups
- Weekly meetings and updates on account priority and suggestions
- Work with Sr. Management to assign accounts and goals to team
- Develop strategies for overall Sales team goals through collaboration with other East Coast Sr. Sales Directors
- Traveling to client sites
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
- 5-10+ years of online ad sales experience with at least 5 years of core sales experience
- 3-5+ years of experience directly managing a team
- Relevant outside sales experience calling on Interactive Advertising Agencies and Clients
- Proven experience in managing complex, multi-faceted sales situations with senior level executives
- Understand the value of brand based advertising and marketing
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Must have a history of quota attainment
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Must be well-known in the interactive advertising community and highly regarded for his/her customer focused approach
- Must possess a strategic sense that will fully leverage Vibrant’s industry leading contextual technologies
- Internet savvy and proficient with a sales/CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics preferred) and office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high-level of initiative
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated self-direction and ability to work autonomously
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant Media - 6 months ago
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...