Rearden Commerce , creator of the Deem™ commerce platform, is transforming commerce on behalf of buyers and sellers. Through a suite of interoperable smart applications, the Deem platform is designed to leverage big data, analytics and semantics technology to optimize the exchange of goods, services, and information with personalization and repeat value to drive customer loyalty. Deem is distributed globally by more than 40 strategic partners including American Express and JPMorgan Chase — connecting millions of consumers and over 35,000 business customers across every market segment to more than 1.2 million merchants. Rearden Commerce is headquartered in Foster City, California.
The Deem commerce platform is designed to connect buyers and sellers via Absolute Relevance™ technology. Deem leverages big data, social collaboration, game-mechanics, semantics and advanced machine learning to optimize the exchange of goods, services and information between buyers and sellers, resulting in the web's most personalized one-to-one marketplace.
The Vice President of Inside Sales will be responsible for building a high performance Inside Sales organization including hiring, managing, motivating, and retaining a team of inside sales, sales operations, and account managers. It is very important to develop repeatable and scalable processes that help fuel the growth of the organization. We are seeking an experienced leaders who is highly independent,hands-on, assertive, and confident with a strong sense of urgency. The ideal candidate should like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Hire and maintain a high performing inside sales team that is
accountable for delivering results
- Work with the Training Manager to design and implement a
rigorous continuous sales training program that provides team members the best chance of success in their roles
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure the team has the necessarymarketing tools and messaging to properly articulate the benefits of our offering
- Manage a productive sales funnel from prospect to close
including measuring ratios as well as critical sales activities by rep including daily talk time, daily conversations, and weekly deals closed
- Ensure utilization of tools including Salesforce.com and call tracking software to manage activity and results and optimize performance
- Set, meet, and exceed team productivity goals for the lines of business
- 10+ years of sales leaderships experience primarily in a
sizeable inside sales organization
- Ideally the candidate will have lead an inside sales
organization of at least 75 people or more
- Experience selling business services to small and medium
- Ability to inspire and motivate a large organization
- Success in hiring and retaining top inside sales representatives at a scalable pace
- Excellent leadership, communication, judgment, and analytical skills required
- Experience developing and implementing proper metrics to measure and manage sales activity
- A track record of successfully leading an inside sales
organization to meet and exceed sales objectives
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 11 months ago