COME GROW WITH EARTHLINK!
EarthLink is a powerful, growing telecommunications company dedicated to constantly improving the products and service we offer our customers. It is vital to us to attract and retain the most talented and energetic professionals.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
"PART-TIME DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE OPERATORS"
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
This part-time position is ideal for: Retirees, College students, People re-entering the workforce, People fluent in English and Spanish, Individuals needing additional income.
Training is 2 weeks; Average work week is 20-32 hours: 5 days on and 2 days off. Several shifts are available!
Our ideal Part-Time Directory Assistance Operator will be someone with:
These skills are a plus:
- Keyboarding & typing experience
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Available to work assigned weekends and holidays
- Excellent spelling skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work well unsupervised
- Proven ability to follow procedure
- High school diploma or GED (required)
Call center experience
Fluency in Spanish both written and verbal
EarthLink provides excellent Benefits!
APPLY ONLINE - Start your successful DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE OPERATOR career with EarthLink today!
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...