Additional Job Information
Title: Leave Management Supervisor- Disability
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Leave Management
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Day
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Manage the day-to-day administration of leave programs for Ascension Health Ministries including, but not limited to, leave request review, LOA determination, STD benefit payments, and monitoring, and Return to Work processes. Ensure efficient and compliant processes are in place to meet/exceed Service Level Agreements. Develop and train team to provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others.
Education & Experience :
- Directly supervise Leave Disability Case Managers to ensure that all business processes and procedures are followed properly.
- Supervise inbound/outbound calls queues for Leave Administration at the Tier 2 Level.
- Create and maintain the business processes and operational procedures (work instructions, job aids, contact response documents, etc.) as directed.
- Conduct regular audits on Disability Case Managers transactions and service requests to ensure quality standards are consistently met.
- Resolve issues as part of administration of leave data and ensure work is completed on time and with quality.
- Utilize reporting tools to gain operational insight in order to identify and manage problems and propose resolutions.
- Work with HR Leave Management Manager to plan and define performance goals with team members.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures necessary to support team operations.
- Conduct regular evaluations of Team Member performance and evaluate against industry standards of speed and cost.
- Ensure team members receive orientation and appropriate training and development opportunities.
- Identify and act upon ways to improve work processes, enhance quality, productivity, and service.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
- Bachelor's degree or five years related experience required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
- Minimum of one year's experience in supervisory position in a shared services/internal service delivery role.
- Minimum of 4 years HR or Leave Administration related experience required.
- Minimum two years' experience working with an ERP Human Resources systems
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 15 months ago