$55/hr - $60/hr W2
12 Month Contract
An established company in the Charlotte area is looking to add a strong Disaster Recovery Analyst to their team. The primary responsibility of the selected consultant will be to work closely with the business and technology owners and bring their applications into disaster recovery compliance. This position will interface with the various corporate and regional business units in assisting them disaster recovery and their applications. The successful candidate will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for the client regarding disaster recovery.
- Immediately notifies management of any issues that arise for current projects or potential production issues that cannot be easily resolved. · - Listen and react to customer issues with understanding and speed.
- - Understand both present and future application enhancements and features and how they will impact Production environments.
- - Responsible for assisting in the development of migration plans, test plans, and recovery plans.
- - Works closely with project managers as it relates to implementing and testing software or the hardware platform that it utilizes.
Qualified candidates please send a word resume to email@example.com
- At least 5 years of Disaster Recovery based project experience
- Previous experience with migrations and/or conversions with the hardware / software applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT Infrastructure.
Related terms: Disaster Recovery, SOX, applications administration, Business continuity, sun, sunguard, telecom, telecommunications, time warner cable, TWC, DRP, BCP, plan, RFO, RPO, recovery, Preventive, detective, corrective, SAN
Monster - 5 months ago