About American National Insurance Company:
Chartered in 1905, American National Insurance Company has evolved into an industry leader, ranking among the largest of life insurance companies in the United States. Directly and through subsidiaries, the company offers a broad line of insurance products and services, including life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
We are seeking a professional, career-oriented individual for the position of Disbursement Processor.
Essential Functions and Duties:
· Analyze disbursement requests, efficiently and accurately determine if proper methods of processing transactions have been used , according to company procedures.
· Utilize workflow system, Cyber life, Policy Link, and CM8 Image in performing job tasks.
· Assist team members daily with problem solving and resolutions.
· Associates degree or 4 years of related experience within the industry
· Insurance experience desired
· Familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communications skill s
· Ability to problem solve
· Ability to analyze data and make decisions
· Technical and administrative skills to include personal computing in Microsoft Word and Excel
· The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner is essential
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer
American National Family of Companies - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard