Keep tables clean and bring bus tubs to the dishwashing area and perform other duties related to general cleanliness of the restaurant.
General Manager/Asst. General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clear tables of dirty glassware and dishware.
- Empty bus tubs in the dishwash area.
- Work with the dishwasher on duty to clean dishes and bring glassware out to the beverage area.
- Restock ice in the beverage area.
- Keep floors clean by frequent sweeping and mopping.
- Empty garbage cans and cardboard to appropriate outdoor trash receptacles.
- Wash dishes either by hand or with the dishwasher.
- Report any equipment problems to Pub Manager.
- Light maintenance, as necessary.
- Clean and restock bathrooms.
- Maintain appropriate appearance and uniform cleanliness in accordance with Company dress code.
- Follow dish area closing duties.
- Continuously perform cleaning and maintenance duties during slow times.
- Mop basement on a weekly basis.
- Be able to work in a standing position for up to five (5) hours at a time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift 50 pounds.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with teammates.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Must be 18 years old and able to work nights/weekends.
**Please note that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We will contact you if your qualifications are applicable to the position for which you are applying. No phone calls, please.
Established in 1996, NHBC has grown from a scrappy two-man start-up to a thriving regional microbrewery, recognized for its creativity and...